Dr. Sachinder Jain Nawal is a renowned Pediatrician (Child Specialist Doctor) and Pulmonologist (Chest Specialist) in Gurgaon. He has had many happy patients in his 23 years of journey as a Pediatrician. He has done MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the prestigious AFMC, Pune.
Dr nawal currently practices at the following locations :-
- Royalton Tower at Princeton Estate Road,DLF – 5, Gurgaon
- Arihant Hospital, G-121, Oriental Villa, Sushant Lok-3, Sector 57, Sushant Lok 3, Gurgaon,
- DLF Tower 8th Road, DLF Cybercity, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon
- Sunrise Lifecare Hospital, Khandsa Road, Near Sector 10-A, Gurgaon
- Sunrise Lifecare,YMCA Road, Sector – 8, Near ESI Hospital, Faridabad
In 2018, He received best pediatrician award of health care today, HT Excellence Awards. He is trained in general and neonatal pediatrics vaccinations growth and development. He is specially trained in allergies and asthma. He has an special certifications focussing on respiratory disorders.
He has done his Postgraduation in Pediatrics. He has done a international pediatrics postgraduate certification from Westmead Children’s Hospital Australia.He has done is DM in Pulmonology. He is a certified bronchoscopist. He has twenty three years of experience.He is a member of IMA(Indian Medical Association), IAP(Indian Association of Paediatrics) and fellow of NARCHI.
He has been Head of Department and Founder Director of Swasti Clinics and trauma centre , Sunrise hospital Khandsa road near sector 10-A, Gurgaon, Haryana and Star Hospital vasundhra nagar opposite bus stand Bhiwadi, Rajasthan.
Dr. Nawal specialises in the following domains specific to Child Care in addition to all problems pertaining to chest in Adults and Children alike.
Treatment of All Diseases of Children and Newborns
– Abdominal Pain
– Skin Rashes
– Runny Nose
– Sore Throats
– Feeding problem
– Excessive crying
– Failure to thrive
– Poor weight gain
– Growth retardation
– Need for nebulization
Prevention of Diseases of Children
– All vaccinations
– Advice regarding diet
– Parenting tips and counseling
- Growth and Development Visit
– Teenage Illness Consultation
– Vaccinations – Routine, Overdue/Missed vaccines.
– Diet for Teenagers
– Counseling Sessions –Managing teenagers
– Highest Quality Vaccines Used
– No Storage of Vaccines
– Only Single Dose Vaccines used
– Follow IAP Vaccination Schedule
– Free Growth & Development Assessment on vaccination day
– All Latest vaccines available
– Routine and overdue/missed Vaccination facility
– Adult Vaccinations